Monday 30 May 2016

Real Madrid star shrugs off Man United interest

Real Madrid striker Karim Benema has said he want to remain at the club for a  many more years.

The striker has been linked with a move to United in recent times. With Madrid reportedly close to signing Dortmund hitman Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, the transfer could make Benzema become the second choice striker at the club.

However speaking after winning the Champions League last week, the forward says he's enjoying life in Madrid.

"I am happy here and I hope to be here for many years." He told reporters after their penalty win over Atletico Madrid.

"I thank the people in Madrid for being there for me and my family. Thanks to everybody because they are part of my life and we are going to be used to winning titles."

"I am very proud of the team and I am glad because it is a very important title for everybody and I have to thank the supporters, the club's president , the coach, the players and today we are in Madrid's history."

With the steady rise of Marcus Rashford, and the high possibility of signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic for free, United may not need to sign Bemzema, who will cost United a huge amount of money and most likely block the progress some young United players.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured