Sunday 29 May 2016

C. Ronaldo speaks about Mourinho at United and a possible Old Trafford return

The former Manchester United winger believes United appointing José Mourinho is a good one for the club, while ruling out an Old Trafford return.

Ronaldo said United have lost their identity over the last few years, and wish Mourinho can restore the team back to the top.

United have struggled since the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson, and the FA Cup won by Van Gaal weeks ago is United's first title in the post Sir Alex Ferguson era.

Despite winning the FA Cup, Van Gaal faced a lot of criticism on a lot of things at United, especially his playing pattern, and results have not justified his methods.

United will not be playing in the Champions League next season, the second in three years, such will be happening.

Ronaldo hopes Mourinho will get United's missing identity, but doesn't see himself leaving  Real Madrid.

"He [Jose Mourinho] has already signed, hasn't he?"

"I think it's good. If it's something United wanted, I think it's good. He told Independent.

"I hope United get back to being what they were because it's an impressive club but in the last years they lacked an identity a bit.

"And it hurts me seeing United like that because it's a club I carry in my heart. I wish Mourinho can restore them back to the top.

On his future, he said:

"Right now, yes I am happy and want to stay at this club. I don't see any other club that is better than Real Madrid."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured