Thursday 26 May 2016

Schweinsteiger opens up on Van Gaal and the prospect of a special season with the special one

Bastian Schweinsteiger is predicting a special next season for Manchester United if José Mourinho takes over as the team manager.

The German midfielder was signed by Van Gaal who was sacked by the club only two days after winning the FA Cup.

The duo had a good working relationship at Bayern and Schweinsteiger still holds the Dutchman in high regards.

"I think Louis van Gaal and I have a very special relationship. He moved me into the centre of the midfield at Bayern and I've got a lot to thank him for,"  Schweinsteiger said via Sky Sports.

"Also, my move to United was because of him. I will never say any bad words about somebody for whom I have so much to thank.

"It's been two years since United last won a title and I think that was a good ending also for him."

On the prospect of playing under Mourinho next season, Bastian thinks the Portuguese is a coach a lot of players will want to train under, while he's also anticipating intrigue of the Manchester derby next season.

"We don't know who will be our new manager yet, but it looks like it's going to be an interesting derby in Manchester next season.

"The enthusiasm for football in Manchester is great and, if Mourinho does take over at United, I think all of the players want to train under him so it's going to be quite a special season."

Yea Basti, A special season with the special one next season.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured