Friday 27 May 2016

Zlatan Ibrahimovic gives hint on Man United move

The former PSG striker might have verbally remained coy on moving to United,  gesticulation and other body signs show that the striker is close to  Old Trafford.

United are set to confirm the appointment of José Mourinho today, and Ibra may be his first signing. The 34 year old said he's been in touch with José everyday since he left Inter Milan.

Here's an extract from an Interview  Daily Mail's Riath Al-Samarraihad with Ibra.

Q: What is your opinion on Jose Mourinho going to Manchester United?

I think it is a great move. If you want action, you bring Mourinho.

Q: Is he the man to bring United the title?

I believe he is the man to bring them back to the top. Wherever he went he has won. He knows what he is doing. If you want to win, you bring Mourinho.

Q: How tempting is it to work with him again?

I had a fantastic time with him, when I was working with him. Working again with him… when I left Inter I said we had a short time together. I had a great time. If we will work together again I don't know. Let's see how things play out.

Q: Is that a suggestion you are close to joining Manchester United?

I don't give guarantees. I said there is concrete offers from Premier League so let us see what happens.

Q: Have you spoken directly with Mourinho this week?

(Smiles) I have spoken with him everyday since I left Inter. That is no secret. I have a great relationship with Mourinho and we are in contact but not in this week. I am talking for many years so that is it. What else do you need to know, tell me?

Q: Can you confirm there has been an offer from Manchester United?

(Big grin) Let us see what happens.

Both Ibra  and José are keen in working together and a deal is expected to be announced sometime next week.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured