Thursday 26 May 2016

Schweinsteiger optimistic on Euro chances

The Manchester United midfielder is hopeful he would be fit enough to play for Germany in next Month's European Championship.

Schweinsteiger has not played for United since March. 

The 31 year old played 29 times for United this season, one that was ravaged with a lot of injuries.

He however believes he's on the right track for a comeback.

"I am fine and I am right on schedule," he told a German news conference via Fourfourtwo.

"I live for that schedule hour after hour. Ahead of the World Cup 2014 the situation was worse. I will be ready.

"Of course injuries are always a setback. But I don't know the phrase 'to give up'.

It will be great to see Schweinsteiger at the European Championship, and being hopefully fit for next season.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured