Saturday 19 December 2015

Anthony Martial's reaction to winning golden boy award: Hails incredible United fans

The young Manchester United striker has praised the Manchester United fans for their unwavering support.  The Frenchman dedicated the award to the United fans.

"I am very happy and honoured to have won the Golden Boy, it was a surprise for me."

I'd like to dedicate it to the
Manchester United fans, they are incredible, formidable, they travel from anywhere to be near us."

"No matter where in England or overseas we can find ourselves because we can always hear them singing and supporting us."

The youngster has drawn comparison with French legend Henry says he wants to keep improving while staying humble.

"It's an honour to be compared to the great Thierry Henry, but I have a duty to remain down to earth."

"I want to focus on my game and to keep growing as a player, Van Gaal told me since last summer to work hard and that's what I'm doing."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured