Tuesday 31 May 2016

Manchester United star keen on working with Mourinho

Manchester United midfielder Daley Blind says he is keen to impress the new Manchester United manger and want to work with him.

The Dutchman was converted to a defender last season by former United boss, Van Gaal, and he has since adapted and developed into one of the most capped United players last season.

He started 35 of United's 38 League games, ams played appeared in 54 matches for United last season.

"I am looking forward to working with Mourinho. We will have to wait and see whether anything changes for me," the player told NOS in Holland.

"I will just give my all and work hard. Mourinho is a manager who has achieved a lot and I am keen to work with him.

The Dutchman admits he is not as big as Pepe, but think United's impressive defensive records this season has proven that he can be a top Premiership defender.

"I might not be as big as Pepe, but I think I have shown in the Premier League that I can hold my own defensively.

"We conceded the fewest goals in the Premier League and I think we got the most clean sheets.

"That's something to be proud of. I played nearly every game and that is a good feeling.

"You might be looking for a certain statement but I will just give my all under Mourinho." He added.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured