Tuesday 3 May 2016

Van Gaal: I'm very arrogant but among the best in the world

The Dutchman made a number of bizarre statements at the Manchester United award night held on Monday night.

Van Gaal has received jabs from a number of quarters as being stubborn and cocky.

The United manager however confirmed this on Monday night, when he said he is arrogant, but complemented himself as being one of the best managers in the world.

"I am very arrogant. I am one of the best managers of the world." He said.

Van Gaal also admitted that he can cope with the extreme media pressure he's faced in England, but fears the pressure will affect his players.

"When the media is writing for six months I am sacked already.

"I can cope, with that. It is not new for me. For my players, it is not so easy.

"They are reading every day. What do you think about my authority? What do you think about the way they want to follow my advice, when their coach is showed like a nobody because I cannot do anything?

Strong but true words from an arrogant Van Gaal, whose methods have not brought the best results in his last two seasons at the club.
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured