Tuesday 12 January 2016

Van Gaal: I don't believe in shouting from the sidelines


The United manager says he doesn't believe in yelling from the sidelines during football matches.

Some section of the United fans have questioned this act, but the Dutchman believes it has little or no influence. Instead he believes in effective pre match preparation.

"I'm not Sir Alex, as you know."

"Everybody is different and I don't believe in yelling from the sidelines. I believe in communication during the week, during the preparation and I believe in my players who have to perform.

"A lot of managers are (shouting from the sidelines) but I doubt if they have real influence."



Do you think yelling from the sidelines have effects on the players?

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured