Monday 11 January 2016

Manchester United target open to a move

Manchester United Brazilian target Felipe Anderson is opened to a move away from Lazio.

The winger has been reported to be on United's radar, after manager Van Gaal says his team needs speed and creativity on the wings.

The Dutchman has raised doubts as to whether United will make new signings this January. But the Lazio winger seems to be making himself available.

The winger scored in his team 3-1 away win over Fiorentina, and when asked after the game if he would still be a Lazio player come January, he said: 

“I don’t know, I am concentrated on doing my job and doing well here, because I realise that I’m not going through a good period of form." He told Sky sports Italia.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured