Tuesday 5 January 2016

Guardiola confirms Premier League move

Pep Guardiola has confirmed that he did not extend his contract with Bayern because he wants to move to England.

Though he has not publicly stated which club he would be managing, he has confirmed that he has received offers from some Premier League clubs.

Speaking at a press conference, he said:

“The reason I have not extended my contract is simple. I want to manage in the Premier League.

"I think I am young enough. I need a new challenge. I think at my age, it is the right moment to go. My career is a long way from over.

"I want to experience England’s stadiums and emotions.

"I have some offers from England, but I've not signed anything yet. When I have a new club, the club will communicate that. At the moment, I can’t say anything else because nothing is fixed."

This will come as an alert to clubs like  Manchester United, City and Chelsea.



Do you think United should go for Guardiola as their next manager?

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured