Sunday 12 June 2016

Manchester United target hands in transfer request

AS Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic has officially told the club, he wants to leave according to general manager Mauro Baldissoni.

The 26 year old is however closing in on a move to  Juventus.

United have been linked with the Bosnian midfielder who scored 12 goals for Roma last season.

A typical centre midfielder, Pjanic can play in  both the defensive and offensive midfield role.

He would have been a great addition to United, but his move to Juve, can also create the room for Pogba's move. United and Real Madrid are believed to be leading the race to sign the Frenchman.

According to the Roma G.M, the letter from Pjanic read thus:

"I herewith wish to inform you of my intention to exercise my right to be transferred to another club, as per our previous agreements.

"I also wish to inform you that I will settle the 20 percent of the transfer fee that is due to me directly with the club purchasing my contract,
which I can inform you is Juventus Football Club. I thank you and ask you to make contact in order to complete the necessary contractual formalities."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured