Saturday 11 June 2016

David De Gea opens up on his Man United future

The Manchester United goalkeeper has rubbished news and rumors linking him with a move to Real Madrid.

The Spaniard has long been linked with a move back to the Spanish capital, and the move came close to happening last summer.  

De Gea has since signed a new deal at United, and has reaffirmed his intention to stay at Old Trafford.

"I know nothing about Madrid wanting to sign me. I’m calm. I have three more years in Manchester." De Gea told Spanish outlet Cadena Ser .

"United have given me everything. Now I’m just concentrating on the Euros and to be with the national team.

"I’m at a big club, which gives me love every day.

"I’m very grateful for Manchester United and I’m very happy there."

This will come as good news to United fans and the club. De Gea has risen to being one of the best goalkeepers in the world, and having him stay at United is a good development.

With Mourinho in charge, the titles will hopefully start rolling in.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured