Sunday 6 March 2016

Confirmed: Man United leading the race for 14 goal powerful striker

Manchester United are leading the park for the signature of Watford striker Odion Ighalo.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is also a keen admirer of the player, but United are ready to make a move for the Nigerian irrespective of who becomes United's manager next season according to the Mirror.

The player himself favours a move to Old Trafford after revealing that he is a Manchester United fan.

“I don’t think I will be moving but I’m not sure I’d say no if United called.

“They were my team growing up. I loved watching Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke on TV." He said when linked with United during the January transfer window.

The 26 year old striker has already scored 14 goals league goals for his team this season and will come in handy for United.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured