Saturday 5 December 2015

Van Gaal: I'll quit United if....

Manchester United manager Van Gaal has said he will quit United If the chemistry between him, his back staffs and players is missing.

The United boss has come under a lot of pressure and criticism from fans and ex-players because of his philosophy and the stream of results the team is getting.

United have drawn six of their last nine games and have scored only three goals in the last five.

"I'm happy that when I'm gone, people are saying nice things about me," he said. "But the most important thing is not always that. It's in my opinion is the chemistry between players and staff. That chemistry is the most important thing."

"But when I have a single feeling that it is not like that, I'm the first coach that quits and I have proved that already with my former clubs and former jobs." He added.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured