Saturday 4 June 2016

Man United youngster open to loan move

Young Manchester United striker Ashley Fletcher has said he is open to another loan move away from United to Barnsley if the club decides to send him one loan, but his top priority is to get back to United and fight for a place in the first team.

Fletcher joined the Tykes in  January and has helped them gain promotion into the Championship with nine goals including one in the playoffs against Millwall in Wembley.

Barnsley chairman Maurice Watkins has talked about the possibility of securing another loan move for the player, who is also opened to the idea.

"I have to keep as my aim getting in and around the Manchester United squad and first team, and I would love to do that next season. If not, I think I can score goals in the
Championship." The 20 year old said.
"And the main thing is that I am very proud of what I have done since I came to Barnsley.

"Scoring at Wembley in a big game like that to help your team win a Cup or get promoted is the sort of thing you dream about as a young boy.

"And very luckily for me I have done it twice in,a few weeks at the age of 20 after the trophy final.

"Coming to Barnsley has been a great move for my career. And staying would be an option if United did send me out on loan again. I have loved every minute.

“I heard the Barnsley chairman might be picking up the phone to United and that would be fine with me."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured