Saturday 4 June 2016

Former Manchester United star rules out Old Trafford return

Cristiano Ronaldo has ruled out a return to United, by saying he wants to retire with the capital club.

French champions PSG, and Manchester United have been linked with the winger, who has now shut the door to any move.

Ronaldo guided Real to their second Champions League triumph in three years, and has said he wants to stay with the Los Blancos  till he's  40.

"I am going to retire at Real Madrid at more than 40 years of age.,I am very happy here and I work hard to achieve that." He told AS, after the Champions League triumph.

Before the Champions League finals, Ronaldo had given a hint that he want Real to extend his contract.

"It’s obvious I want to stay I here. I think I am going to retire at Real Madrid." He said.

"Renewal after the Champions League final?

Let’s see. Real Madrid would be smart if they extend my contract." He concluded.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured