Friday 10 June 2016

Official: David de Gea responds to sex assault allegations: "It is all false"

The Manchester United goalkeeper has described news about his involvement in the sex assult involving him, Iker Muniain and Ignacio Allende Fernández, better known as "Torbe" as a lie.

New emerged this afternoon that De Gea was involved in arranging sex workers for one of his U-21 teammate sometime in 2012.

This has led to wide spread rumors that the United goalkeeper has been sent back home from the Spanish squad.

News of his sending back home are not true, and De Gea says the case is with his lawyers, while describing the situation as 'a lie.'

"it is all a lie" he said from the Spain's base in France.

"I feel even stronger about staying with the national team... it is all false and it is in my lawyers hands"

"I never thought about leaving. It gives me more strength to train even harder"

"I am a quiet guy and it is difficult that something affects me. And when something is false more reasons not to be affected."

"I know what I have done with my life. It is all false."

Quotes via Spanish football expert, Guillem Balague.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured