Thursday 2 June 2016

Ibrahimovic enjoying the rumours, but rules out Swedish move

The former PSG striker says he enjoys seeing transfer stories being written about him, and still want to write a lot of stories.

The 34 year old has been closely linked a move to United. And reunion with José Mourinho had added bite to the possible move and story.

The striker compounded things earlier this week, when he said he would be back playing for his former team Malmo.

This seem to quash all stories linking him with United, but the striker has retracted his statement about his returned to the Swedish League.

"I want to still write a lot of stories." The 34 year old said.

"I get excited when I see them because I want to see who is making up the best story.

"When I'm tired of it, I'll let you know where I will go."

On a move back to his country, he said:

"I'm still not interested in the Allsvenskan (Swedish league) I'm too good for the Allsvenskan." He concluded.

With this, it will be better off United fans to take everything that happens next lightly, until Ibrahimovic's move to any club is finally confirmed.

Would you like to see Ibra move to United?

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured