Thursday 9 June 2016

Former Manchester United star opens up on how Sir Alex Ferguson came to his house to convince him

United fans who are not fully aware of the situation have always blamed Sir Alex Ferguson for Paul Pogba's departure from Old Trafford.

The Frenchman has however opened up that Fergie made an attempt to keep him at the club, by coming to his house to talk to him, and actually wanted to keep him.

“He’s a coach I respect a lot. But he’s a human. I’m someone who says what he thinks. Whether it’s Ferguson or [President Barack] Obama, I’ll tell him." He told ESPN via Yahoo Sports.

"Ferguson came to my place. We talked. It did make me think. He wanted to keep me, but I’d made my decision to leave."

José Mourinho has been linked with a move for the player, and it remains to be seen if a move can materialise.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured