Saturday 11 June 2016

Fellaini reveals Mourinho's text ahead of European Championship

The Belgian has revealed that new United manager sent him a good will text ahead of the European Championship.

Fellaini is the second United player to open up about getting a good will message from Mourinho ahead of the competition, after defender Paddy McNair.

"Mourinho contacted me by SMS to say welcome to United and to wish me a good Euro," Fellaini told reporters after Belgium's training on Saturday.

The 28 year old is one of the few players whose future at United is up for debate, as some fans believe he may not fit into Mourinho's policy. Fellaini is however keen on working with Mourinho who he said is a great manager

"As far as my future is concerned, I'm under contract with Manchester United. In addition, a great manager, Jose Mourinho, is arriving.

"He likes to win titles and I would be honoured and proud to work with him. Now it's up to me to show he can trust me."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured