Tuesday 7 June 2016

Manchester United target opens up on his future

Manchester United have been linked with Atletico midfielder Saul Niguez. The 21 year old has had a fantastic season at the Vincente Calderon, and has attracted a lot of interest from top clubs.

He played a key role in Atletico's journey to the finals of the Champions League, with his spectacular goal against Bayern in the semifinals.

Atletico's defeat in the finals has caused manager Diego Simeone to question his future at the club.

It is believed that Simeone's future will determine the future of a number of Atletico Madrid players, as some could leave if the passionate Argentine leaves.

Saul has opened up that he would be staying with the team irrespective of his manager's decision.

"I'm fine in Madrid, I play often and I'm happy. Atletico is the club where I intend to stay," he said.

The player also voiced out his disappointment at not being in the Spanish squad to the European Championship.

"I would have liked to have been called up by Del Bosque but for me it was already an award to be in the preliminary squad. Now I have to work hard with Atletico because sooner or later my chance will come."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured