Monday 29 February 2016

This former United player says he would never join Man City

Former Manchester United defender Gerard Pique has said he doesn't see himself playing in Manchester City because of his love for United.

The Barcelona defender joined United from the Catalan side as a teenager and later moved back as he was unable to break the Vidic - Ferdinand center defence pairing. 

With Guardiola confirmed as the next City manager, the defender has been linked with a move to the blue side of Manchester.

He said: (Via Metro)

"My love for United is too strong to go to City.

"I don’t see myself in their shirt, even though Pep is a great coach.

"I’m very happy in Barcelona. United are my second team but my future is at Barca."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured