Sunday 28 February 2016

Chris Smalling hoping to feature against Arsenal

The defender is hopeful of playing against the Gunners on Sunday. The defender missed the 5-1 victory over Midtjylland on Thursday and is is hoping to continue his good long run in the team.

“Touch wood, that carries on.

“I was disappointed to miss the other night( against Midtjylland) but I'm hoping to be okay to play this game. I've not really done anything differently to the other lads but, probably from about halfway through last season, I got on a good run in the team and I've just tried to carry that on from there. Long may
it continue." He told Sunday’s edition of United Review

The United defender also revealed that he is an Arsenal supporter when growing up.

“I always look forward to these game.

“It’s no secret that I was an Arsenal supporter growing up, so this fixture is even bigger for me and especially given it involves two of the biggest teams in the country. I hope I can step out onto the field.”

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured