Saturday 27 February 2016

Sky sports pundit predicts Manchester United Vs Arsenal: Checkout his predicted score

Skysport's Paul Merson has had his prediction of the super Sunday clash between United and Arsenal.

He thinks Oliver Giroud will score the first goal at Old Trafford as Arsenal will beat United.

He wrote in his column for Skysports:

"Both sides have had European commitments in midweek but I'm not looking too much into that. I'm not sure their midweek exertions will have much of an effect and I see Arsenal coming out on top.

"They are the favourites with the bookmakers and I can understand why when you look at the recent form of both teams. Olivier Giroud is the man I'm backing to score first with Arsene Wenger's side enhancing their title claims with a 2-1 win at Old Trafford."

Paul is predicting a 1-2 Arsenal victory....

What's your prediction?

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured