Thursday 28 January 2016

Van Gaal lashes out at the media: You've sacked me thrice, but I'm still here

The Dutchman has shown his utmost displeasure at the way the media has handled his trying times as United manager.

There were media report that he had offered to resign from his post as the Old Trafford gaffer after Southampton defeated United over the weekend, while another report of José Mourinho submitting a six page letter showing interest for his yet to be declared vacant post also surfaced online. 

Also on several occasions, reports of his sack has filled the media, and the Dutchman once walked out early into one of his press conference during the heat of his sack rumors.

Speaking about his sack and resignation rumors ahead of United's F.A Cup tie with Derby, he said: (Via Skysports):

"I think I don’t have mentioned that ever. You make your own stories. Then I have to  answer. I am not doing that. It is awful and horrible but you can write.

"It is the third time I am sacked and I am still sitting here.(attending press conferences) I am obliged to do that. A lot of people ask in a disrespectful way. I have always faith.

"When you make your stories and the people are believing that, I am very concerned people are believing what you are writing.

"I received a lot of calls and SMSs but okay, it is this world where you can write what you want and you don't have to fear if I [say] anything.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured