Monday 25 January 2016

Van Gaal may quit United after admitting he can't fulfill fans expectations

The Manchester United gaffer has admitted that he has let down the United fans. United suffered a shocking 1-0 home defeat to Southampton this weekend, to further increase the pressure on the Dutchman. The defeat leaves United fifth, five points behind fourth place Tottenham.

Speaking after the match Van Gaal said:

“I am very disappointed that I cannot reach the expectations of the fans. They have great expectations of me and I cannot fulfil them. I am very frustrated because of that.”

When asked if he still has the appetite to carry on, he replied:

“That is a question I shall never answer to you."

The Sun is reporting that the Dutchman is on the brink of quitting United. According to the report, he has held talks with  executive vice-
chairman Ed Woodward, where he discussed about his future.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured