Friday 15 January 2016

United youngster open to loan move away from Old Trafford

Manchester United young midfielder Andreas Pereira is open to a loan move away form Old Trafford, if the need arises.

The promising Brazilian have had limited appearances this season due to the abundance of top players challenging for the playing time with him. He has started only two cup games for United this season.

Manchester Evening News quoted the midfielder as saying:

"Of course you want to play every game, but I have been on the bench. When I come on I want to help my team, so hopefully next time (He may start)."

When asked if he could leave on loan, he replied:

“Normally yes so we will see what happens.“I want to stay here, of course, but you never know. We will see."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured