Thursday 14 January 2016

Guardiola may delay premier League arrival

The former Barcelona manager has stated his intention to manage in the Premier League, after his contract at Bayern expires this summer.

Bayern Munich have confirmed that they would be parting ways with the Spaniard.

Thus has led to intense speculation about his future, with both Manchester clubs and Chelsea reportedly wanting to have him.

But the Premier League may have to wait a little longer before welcoming one of the world most wanted tactician.

He said in an interview recently:

"When I sign a contract I will announce it immediately, "Maybe it will be two years until I will coach a team in England. I am very happy about my experience in Munich. I am working until my last second here.


After that I will go home and wait to see if it is possible to move to England or not. If it's not, then I won't."



Delaying his arrival may slightly favour Manchester United as the United board seems to be supporting Van Gaal for now.

Would you want Guardiola at United?

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured