Wednesday 20 January 2016

Usain Bolt won't want to play for United under Van Gaal

The sprint king is one of Manchester United superstar fans. The six time Olympic champion has once brought on the idea of playing for United under Sir Alex, but he didn't quit the tracks for his the pitch.

While he still fancies his chances of playing for United, but the fastest man in the world won't want to do it under current United boss.

Speaking at the Jamaican Sportsman of the Year awards, he said:

“I think I would be pretty good because I am fit, I am quick, I can control the ball and I understand all of the play."

"Well, looking at how Van Gaal is, I don't think I would ever want to be coached by him so I think I will put that on pause until we get a new coach."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured