Friday 29 January 2016

Derby 1-3 Manchester United: Player reactions

Manchester United became the first team to qualify for the fifth round of the F.A Cup, by defeating the Rams.

A Wayne Rooney early goal set the tune for the night, but Derby equalized midway through the first half.

Dalley Blind and Juan Mata hit the second and third goal for United.

Mata believed United were quicker and better against a physical opponent.

"It was really important, they are a good team and physically strong, we played much quicker and it was better.

"We have to focus on each round of the FA Cup, we a are through for tonight and it was a good game."

Blind analysing his goal said:

"I passed the ball and I just thought I'm close and moved forward. I moved in and it was a great ball by Jesse.


 "I started thinking like a striker. I thought, 'Maybe I should go to the first post'. I made a choice and then the ball was there."
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured