Sunday 31 January 2016

Van Gaal planning to stay with United till 2017

The Manchester United manager has once again stated his desire to see out his contract with the club.

Van Gaal joined United in 2014, after the World Cup, and signed a three year deal.

This season, the Dutchman has faced intense criticism, based in his selections, pattern of play and a lot of things. He has been 'media sacked' more than once, but yet the United boss affirmed his commitment to the club and his contract.

Speaking ahead of the F.A Cup match with Derby, he said, (Via ESPN):

"I have signed a three-year contract and I have said in all my press conferences that it's a process, not one game.

"And I want to continue until the end. If I am not willing to do that, I don't think I would have started here one-and-a-half years ago."

There have been calls from the fans, media and pundits to sack Van Gaal but the United board have refused, standing by the Dutchman so far.

It remains to be seen what will happen in the summer. When fan favorites like Pep Guardiola and José Mourinho are readily available.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured