Saturday 26 December 2015

Van Gaal may sack himself as United manager

Manchester United manager Van Gaal has hinted that he may quit before the club sacks him.

The Dutchman has been in charge of the club for one of the worst footballing era at the club.

The boxing day defeat by Stoke was United's fourth in a roll and  the club has only raked in two points from a possible 15,  something that last happened at the club in1961.

Speaking to the media after the defeat, the Dutchman believes he is not a failure. He said:

"You can say I have failed - but I don't think it's like that."

The manager has said the club doesn't have to fire him, that he can do it himself.

"The club doesn't have to fire or sack me - sometimes I do it by myself, but I am the one who wants to speak first with theboard of Manchester United and my members of staff and my players, not with you."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured