Friday 11 December 2015

Januzaj casts doubts over United return

The Manchester United winger currently on loan at German side Borussia Dortmund has raised doubts concerning returning to Old Trafford.

The winger had only little playing time under current United manager, Van Gaal. And he has come out to say he could play.

When asked about if he would be returning to United,  he replied: "I don't know."

"I wanted to join somewhere I could play and there were a few things behind that were a problem but I'm happy here. I just need more games to play and then I'll be fine."

The Belgian's performances in Germany has been so far inconsistent and it remains to be seen if he will return to United.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured