Monday 21 December 2015

I think i know Guardiola's next club says Bayern chief

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has said he thinks he knows Pep Guardiola's next move, even though he will leave the announcement to the Spaniard and his new employers.

The German club has confirmed that Guardiola will be leaving them at the end of this season and would be replaced by former Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti.

Speaking to Bild he said: "I think I know where he (Guardiola) is going, But I want to leave the announcement to him or his new employer."

The Bayern chairman also revealed that leaving Bayern was a tough decision for Guardiola, but the Spaniard had made up his mind as he seeks a new challenge, but the manager leaves them on good terms.

"At the Christmas party two weeks ago he came to me, he told me that he was looking for a new challenge and almost apologised. It was clearly difficult for him, I'm not disappointed in him."

Guardiola is expected to make his intention known in the coming weeks, but from all indications, a move to England is almost certain, with either of the Manchester teams or Chelsea his most likely destination.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured