Monday 21 December 2015

Manchester United target happy in Germany

Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has come out to say he is happy at the club.


The striker has been in red hot form for Dortmund, helping his team with four assists and 18 goals this season. His form has made him a target for a host of top European teams.


The Gabonese has quashed any hopes of an immediate move away from Germany.


“I am very happy here. The people here accept me for who I am."


“Dortmund has become my second home. I learnt a lot through the clubs I’ve played for previously both negative and positive. It’s made me a better person."


“Every goal I score feels like the first. It’s a special feeling to play in front of these fans.”


This will come as a disappointment to teams like Manchester United that have reportedly been targeting the striker.


With United struggling for goals, a player like Aubameyang may help solve the goal scoring problems.


Do you think United should sign Aubameyang?

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured