Tuesday 22 December 2015

Manchester United youngster reveals his best positions

It's been a good season for the academy products at United as injury and other factors have brought a good number of them into the first team.

One of the beneficiary of Van Gaal's faith in the academy is  defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson. The young defender has had his first team debut for United this season, and has gone on to start a game for the team.

Van Gaal has played the youngster in the left back position, but the defender believes he can operate well both at left and centre back.
Speaking to the club's website, he said:  "I can operate on the right but I'm mainly used at centre-back or on the left-hand side."

"I enjoy either of the two positions as I've been rotated through them both. So I feel I've got a good understanding of both roles and it doesn't really bother me where I play."

The player has put in decent and composed performances for the team and fans will be hoping he metamorphose into a solid defender for the team in the nearest future.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured