Saturday 12 March 2016

Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane reacts to De Gea's Madrid Rumors

Real Madrid manager Zidane has said he is not currently thinking about signing United's goalkeeper De Gea, but doesn't know what will happen next season.

Reports in the last 48 hours have linked Real with the goalkeeper. News that Madrid will meet De Gea's £30m buyout clause is gaining momentum, but Zidane has cooled off the rumours for now.

"I am not thinking about that at all, I do not know what will happen at the end of this season," he said when asked about De Gea. Via ESPN.

"I can tell you I am very happy with the keepers I have, not just with Keylor  who is playing, but with Kiko Casilla and Ruben too. That is the most important for me. Then we will see at the end of the season."

This means Real Madrid pursuit of De Gea will depend on who becomes Madrid's manager next season.
David De Gea
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured