Monday 4 January 2016

United youngster keen on extended stay away

Manchester United keeper Sam Johnstone has revealed he would love to extend his loan spell with Preston till the end of the season.

The 22 year old joined on a one month loan deal, but is already looking beyond the one month to the possibility of extending the loan to the end of the season.

“Initially I’m only here for a month so hopefully we can win all those games.

"I’m hoping the loan gets extended. I want to be here until the end of the season.

“I want to play football, I’m 22 years old. Last year, I had the first half of the season at Doncaster and the second half at Preston." He said.

He has already adapted to his new old club after, he revealed that not much has changed since he left.

“Coming back feels good. Nothing has changed, just a few new faces.

“I trained with the lads on Thursday and Friday and it feels like I haven’t been away.”

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured