Thursday 24 March 2016

Real Madrid star confirms he is not too happy at Madrid amid Man United interest

Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane has opened up that he is not perfectly happy at the Spanish club because of lack of playing time.

The defender is a long term United target and with his former manager José Mourinho the favorite to become United's next manager, there is a slight possibility of a move in the future.

"I would like to play every game. The coach knows what I want, but it’s up to him to make the decisions."The  defender told French magazine L'Equipe.

"I’ve spent five years playing with the best and I’ve never lost heart. Without strength ofcharacter it’s impossible to stay at Real Madrid.

"It’s pointless making long-term plans in football. I’m happy in Madrid. I want to keep improving to go to the next level. We’ll see how my situation develops, but I’m not having any headaches over it anyway."

Varane, 22 will most likely be on United's radar if Mourinho become United's manager, though with his compatriot Zidane as Madrid manager, it will be a little difficult for the player to leave the capital club.

Would you like to see a Smalling - Varane combination next season at United?

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured