Wednesday 30 March 2016

Carlos Tevez reveals why he left Manchester United

The Argentine is one of the few players that left United  directly for city rivals: Manchester City.

While at United, Tevez enjoyed the best of everything. He joined at one of the most successful stages of the club, and players with the likes of C.Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes to mention a few.

He was a key member of the 2008 Champions League winning team, and also won the League title with United.

However contrary to the widely spread report that he was offered a contract at United, the Argentine said Sir Alex Ferguson never spoke to him after the 2008 Champions League triumph and he had to make a decision about his future. Tevez had previously joined d United on a two year loan from West Ham, but said United didn't offer him a new permanent deal.

"Nothing happened with Ferguson, it,was a normal relationship. I went on loan to Manchester United for two seasons, and in the, last year, Ferguson tells me they will pay the fee to keep me.'' He told Marca via Sportwitness.

“We reached the Champions League final in Rome, and I had no contract on the table. Then I went to City and they complained, but I had no offer to sign for United, and I was free to leave."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured