Saturday 25 June 2016

New signing claims he's been in touch with some United players ahead of his Old Trafford switch

Dutch youngster Tahith Chong  has revealed that he's communicated with some players in the United team, ahead of his about to be announced move to United.

The 16 year old is expected to join the United academy ahead of the new season.

The exciting young forward said, he's been to Old Trafford before and is impressed with the accommodation.

"I’ve been there afew times and I am definitely impressed by the club." Chong said.

"United have good accommodation for youth players and it is up to me to make that step. My parents will go to England and it’s good to have their support there.

"Through Instagram I have already had contact with three guys from the team but otherwise I do not know yet the team."

The Feyenoord wonderkid, impressed for Feyernoord during an U-17 tournament held at United’s Carrington training ground last summer.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured