Thursday 30 June 2016

Man United's new signing want to settle in quickly

Manchester United's first summer signing Eric Bailly has stressed the importance of him settling down quickly with his teammates and new environment.

The Ivorian defender, 22 joined from Villarreal for £30m to become Mourinho's first signing as  United manager.

"I think it’s very important that I settle in quickly,”  he told MUTV.

"I hope that with the coaching staff and the help of my team-mates that this process will be as quick as possible.

"It’s important to pick up the dynamic and the tempo of the football here as soon as the season starts. And as I say, hopefully with the help of everyone here I can do that quickly."

The defender has already started getting prepared for the pre-season as he posted a video of himself on Instagram working out on a treadmill.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured