Wednesday 22 June 2016

Chelsea star denies Mourinho link up stories

Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta has played down the possibility of a reunion with the Manchester United manager.

United have been linked with the Spanish full back, who was one of Mourinho's most versatile players at Chelsea.

He has however opened up that he is only thinking about the national team and Chelsea where he feels happy and valued.

"[Mourinho?] No. If you believe me or don't believe me." He told Spanish station via Tribalfootball.

"It's always a compliment that you are wanted.

"I've heard highly about [Bilbao boss] Ernesto Valverde but I'm focused on the national team
and Chelsea.

"I've been there for four years, I am very happy and I feel highly valued."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured