Sunday 26 June 2016

Former Man United target doesn't still understands why move didn't work out

Lazio forward Felipe Anderson still doesn't know why his transfer to United didn't work out.

United were link to the Brazilian in January, and rumors that the move was close were strong.

The player is still with the Italian club, and says an offer that will make him leave will be one good for himself and the club.

"I don’t know why it didn’t work out. But I’m very calm, I have a long contract ahead." He told Globo Esporte .

"I have a good relationship with the club and when I get an offer that is good for me, and especially for the club, I will leave."

José Mourinho is not looking at his direction for reinforcement this summer.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured