Tuesday 17 November 2015

United star once rejected Liverpool to follow United dream

United star of the moment Jesse Lingard has revealed that he once rejected Liverpool to follow his heart and join United.
The youngster was recently called up into the national team for it's upcoming friendly with France.
He Joined United at the tender age of seven and has opened up that he could have joined Liverpool around that time.
"I was at a local club called Penketh United and Mike Glennie, a Manchester United scout, came to watch me, He spoke to my grandad and offered me trials, but there was also interest from Liverpool and I had to pick.
"I was only young, but obviously my heart was with United at the time." He told MUTV.
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured