Thursday 12 November 2015

"I'm happy at United and not thinking about the future" - United Keeper

Manchester United's second choice shot stopper, Sergio Romero has come out to say he is happy at Old Trafford, and is not thinking much about the the future as he is living each day as it comes.

"I am happy at Manchester United . I am at one of the most important English teams and one of the most important teams in the world." He told ESPN.

The 28 year old Argentine started the season as Van Gaal's first choice during the De Gea transfer saga, but found himself relegated to the bench after De Gea signed a new contract at United.

"I don't think too much in the future I prefer to live what is going on every day. In football you never know what could happen. Today you play, tomorrow you don't".
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured