Monday 2 November 2015

Is this Brazilian star close to joining United?

Former A.C Milan striker Alexander Pato has confirmed that he will be leaving his current club, Sau Paulo this coming January transfer window.
The striker was once one if the mist sought after striker in European football before a series of injuries, made him lose form.
He is has since returned to his native country and seem to have rediscover his goal scoring form.
The 26 year old has scored 25 goals in 55 appearances for the Brazilian club and may be planning a return to Europe.
The striker revealed that he was a summer target for Manchester United during the closing hours of the transfer window.
In an interview with globo, the Brazilian revealed : “I won’t lie, two hours before closing the transfer window, I had a very nice offer from Manchester United. I was expecting it, but I only knew after when they offered. But my focus now is here. I am working to do my best and possibly stay at Sao Paulo.”
But things seem to have changed drastically, as the Brazilian may be leaving Sau Paulo this January.
With United close to signing him earlier in the summer,  and the team's current goal drought, a united move for Pato may be in the pipeline.
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured