Saturday 21 November 2015

Watford 1 - 2 Manchester United: post match players and manager reactions: I'm a happy coach, says Van Gaal plus more....

Manchester United produced a late winner at Watford to go top of the table, at least before Arsenal and Manchester City play their games. It was an all round collective Victory as Depay's opener in the 11th minute was cancelled out by a late penalty in the 86th minute, after Rojo fouled ighalo in the box, but United had smiled last when Deeney deflected Bastian's cross into his own net in added time here are the views of Manger Louis Van Gaal and his players after the game.

Schweinsteiger to Memphis after the game: "Great game, great haircut."

Schweinsteiger: "You always have to believe. This victory is very important for us."

Schweinsteiger on De Gea: "David De Gea is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. We are happy that he stayed here, He made a lot of good
saves and you need a good goalkeeper when you want to win something.”

Memphis Depay: "I'm happy I could have finished 90 mins. We started well with the early goal and the whole team gave
everything today."

Van Gaal: "I was amazed by the spirit in our team. I'm very proud that I am the manager
of the team.

"I am very happy for Basti. He needed a goal, he got it and our friend Memphis also scored a beautiful goal. I'm a happy coach. Before the Bastian goal Smalling
had a fantastic chance that was saved. We didn't play so good offensively. We created a lot of chances and could have finished the game much earlier."

"I think Rooney and also Martial will be back against PSV."

Van Gaal on Depay : "He was superb in the first half. The role is the best role for him, I knew he could do this."

Van Gaal on De Gea: Van Gaal: "Yes of course David de Gea was great but the keeper is there because he has to save goals for the team."

Van Gaal :"I put Rashford on the bench today who is a fantastic talent although Wilson has more experience. But he has a knee injury."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured