Saturday 2 April 2016

Brazilian star winger admits 'special affection' for Manchester United: would want to join

Cruzeiro winger  Alisson Revela  has admitted he would want to play in the Premier League. A league he described as the best in the world, while also admitting his affection for the Manchester United.

‘It is true. I have a very special affection for the two clubs (United and Juventus).

"But as I said, today I’m more quiet head,,more focused and clear, I have the dream, of playing in Italy, if not in Juventus for any other team like Inter and Lazio and also dream of playing in England, which has a very cool and competitive football.

"In my opinion, the Premier League is the best league in the world, so I would love to play there or Italy."

The 22 year old was speaking to  Goal Brazil

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured